среда, 14 сентября 2016 г.

Good bye, Holland! (16.04)
So, it was our last day in this wonderful country. Firstly, it looked like usual day, but everybody understood, that it was not. We packed luggage, which became bigger because of presents and souvenirs, checked our plane tickets and documents and looked around the house maybe the last time. After that, we hugged and kissed our parents-on-the-week. Nobody believed that after few hours we would be at home, in Russia.
Crying, doing selfies, hugs - all of it describes our last minutes together with Holland friends. They stood and waved to us for a long time. And, I think, all of us felt sence of sadness.
The road was tedious. This week was wery exciting, but exhausting. Also, we missed our families, our friends, who stayed at Russian school. But I can say with confidence, that it was one of the best holidays in my life!

It is difficul to say something besides tiredness, but I will try. The result of our trip was great. We learned English every day, speaking with our Holland friends, found new culture and traditions, worked things out with Russian guys. If somebody asks me about new trip to Holland, I will say "Of course, I want and I will!"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий